Tangled up in knots?
You have probably experienced the power of deep spiritual practice. And yet, even after years of sitting, you may still experience certain problematic knots in your daily life – that is, stuck emotional, mental and behavioral patterns that remain stubbornly untouched by your sitting practice.
Would you like to learn how to finally allow these knots to unravel?
It is possible – but only if you have the right tools. With the right tools, you really can learn how to:
- Untie these knots and release the energy and forward movement that are bound up in them.
- Respond from your wholeness, rather than from your reactive patterns, in the midst of daily life.
- Become a deep and compassionate listener to yourself, as well as to others.
- Develop a peer partnership practice that will allow you to continue this work without having to constantly pay experts or professionals.
If you feel the time is right to stop living out of your reactive patterns and start living out of your inner depths, then you may want to join us for:
INNER RELATIONSHIP FOCUSING
Teacher: Jocelyn Jacks Kahn
There are four 5-session Levels of Focusing:
- Level 1: The goal of Level 1 is to give you the basics of Focusing and the ability to Focus in a peer partnership. Even if you go no further, you will have the invaluable tools of skillful reflecting and of presence language.
- Level 2: The emphasis here is on increasing and fine-tuning your skills in being a nurturing companion to the Focusing process, whether to another person’s or to your own. You will have a thorough basic grounding in peer partnership Focusing once you have completed this level.
- Level 3: This workshop introduces you to the ability to guide your partner (at their request) – and yourself – gracefully through each stage of the Focusing process within the context of a peer partnership.
- Level 4: You extend your peer partnership Focusing skills to being able to facilitate the Focusing process when it seems to be blocked. You experience the IRF principle of the Radical Acceptance of Everything within your inner world!
Interested in registering for an upcoming Inner Relationship Focusing Class?
Just click on the class name above (e.g., Level 1) to find out more about that class and how to register for it.
If you would like further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 845-547-2004.
Jocelyn Myoen Kahn has been practicing and teaching energy healing for over 20 years. A growing desire to learn more about the role the psyche plays in healing led her to Inner Relationship Focusing in September 2008. She is certified by The Focusing Institute as a Focusing Trainer and Guide through Ann Weiser Cornell’s Inner Relationship Focusing certification program.
Jocelyn offers private guided Inner Relationship Focusing sessions in addition to teaching Focusing classes.